Sign in  
Followers 0

Monsters offered counselling at BTW ball (NA dates)

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is she stupid? Why does she want to brand herself as some try-hard Mother Theresa so early on in her career? She used to be so provocative and mysterious and everything she did was fresh but now she's just a pretentious fag hag with too many feelings. She's a parody of herself. It's frowned upon to be a Gaga fan now and it's her own fault for branding us as freaks. 

Her fans don't need fucking therapy, they need to stop over-dramatizing their lives to feel like misfits so they can identify with Gaga. The whole idea of it is just ridiculous. It's a fucking pop concert. Not every fan is an emotionally damaged teen, and I'm sick of her catering to them like they're the only fans she has. Done with her. 

Ripping up my stan card imHWDktp1Kdom.gif

Vulnicura likes this

Share:  

Posted · Report post

Is she stupid? Why does she want to brand herself as some try-hard Mother Theresa so early on in her career? She used to be so provocative and mysterious and everything she did was fresh but now she's just a pretentious fag hag with too many feelings. She's a parody of herself.     Her fans don't need fucking therapy, they need to stop over-dramatizing their lives to feel like misfits so they can identify with Gaga. The whole idea of it is just ridiculous. It's a fucking pop concert. Not every fan is an emotionally damaged teen, and I'm sick of her catering to them like they're the only fans she has. Done with her.    Ripping up my stan card [img=http://i.minus.com/imHWDktp1Kdom.gif]
:whoopi2:

Share:  

Posted · Report post

I guess she figured out that obsessed misguided teens are more profitable than the gay community :nails2: 

Share:  

Posted · Report post

Is she stupid? Why does she want to brand herself as some try-hard Mother Theresa so early on in her career? She used to be so provocative and mysterious and everything she did was fresh but now she's just a pretentious fag hag with too many feelings. She's a parody of herself. It's frowned upon to be a Gaga fan now and it's her own fault for branding us as freaks. 

Her fans don't need fucking therapy, they need to stop over-dramatizing their lives to feel like misfits so they can identify with Gaga. The whole idea of it is just ridiculous. It's a fucking pop concert. Not every fan is an emotionally damaged teen, and I'm sick of her catering to them like they're the only fans she has. Done with her. 

Ripping up my stan card imHWDktp1Kdom.gif

This is why I love you. :oprah4:

Share:  

Posted · Report post

This is why I love you. :oprah4:

Love you too sis :oprah5: 

Vulnicura likes this

Share:  

Posted · Report post

This may sound hilarious and stupid on paper, but it may and probably will help a lot of kids that seriously need it :shrug:

Share:  

Posted · Report post

Nothing says "let's get ready to party" like group therapy in the parking lot.

tumblr_m17gkll0K81qgxtxd.gif

Share: